RobisonPartyofFive

header { width: 300px; float: left; margin: 5px; text-align: center; color:$pagetitlecolor; } #header-right { width: 300px; float: right; color: $pagetitlecolor;

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Guess what Jeff surprised me with.............

OK.....so I have wanted this phone since it came out in late June. Last night I was in bed, lights out when Jeff got home from doing quotes until 9:00 pm. I was pretending to be asleep hoping he would not notice the large pile of clothes I did not fold. We started talking. He said his phone had been giving him trouble. I said "yeah mine too!" He asked what was wrong.. I said just old, and out dated. He then pulled out a large black box from under the pillow and there it was.... THE INSTINCT by SPRINT... THIS PHONE ROCKS.... GPS, VIDEO, EMAIL, PHOTOS, TV, TOUCH SCREEN...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home